FoxfireInfernoFoxfireInferno

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

There's good games and then there's LEGENDARY GAME

Your game has achieved Legendary Status. Machinina.com just tweeted the link to this game so expect even MORE people coming to see your amazing work. Seriously, this is, by far, simply amazing. You have outdone yourself.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

A lot of fun

Whilst I wish it had even more options in terms of instrument rhythms, I can understand how difficult it must have been to put all this together. In itself, it is a really fun and creative program and does give you a decent variety of rhythms to choose from, which of course, opens up so much room for personal creativity which is the biggest ingredient in any musical program.

Can't wait for the 2nd version and I hope it's even bigger than this one.

Now, with that out of the way, here's my piece:
1-6-2---3-6-3--80---0-4-0--80---1---1 -6-3-4-3-4-774-6-9-------------------
---------------0---0---0---9---9-7-8-
8---4c9---9-6-a-8-a-5-8-8-ccc--------
----------------------------------0--
-3-5-3-4-3-3-6-7-a---6-7-7-6-7-8-0---
aaa------------------------------

I put some extra effort into that one and hopefully it has a good flow to it.

Piano 101 (simulator) Piano 101 (simulator)

Needs a lot of work

For starters, the next time you record the keys on your piano, try to strive for playing them all at the same length and with the same amount of pressure on each key. Put a little bit more artistic thought into the design of the keys themselves. Maybe try to draw it so that it has more of a 3D feel to it (without actually attempting 3D though that would be big bonus points if you could pull that off.) The note that you're missing is the next C in the octave btw. When and if you release a newer version, try to impliment at least 2 octaves (spanning from Q & 2 being C & C-sharp to Insert & End being the B & C keys).